Engineer - Production
Req #: 170004FJ_en
Location: Marsa MRS 3000, MT
Job Category: Engineering
Date Posted: 8/11/2017 10:44:33 AM
1. Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
2. Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
3. Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
1. Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both
verbally and in written form.
2. Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
3. Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance
4. B.S.in Engineering and 0 - 1 year related experience