Req #: 170003S0_en
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 8/11/2017 10:44:03 AM
- Lead ongoing health and maintenance support for On Premise 2013 Farm
- Drive L3 level resolution for complex user issues
- Lead Change Management for small/medium requests
- Co-Lead Vendor Management (3rd party SharePoint tools) where updates are required for technical fixes
- Be key Liaison with Web Solutions teams for big projects (C2C, Migration etc.) to ensure Support team is fully aligned
- Experience Managing Operational task for On premise and O365D
- Participate / lead discussions-technical reviews for SharePoint worksites/social community development.
- Develop/ debug SharePoint custom solution using Microsoft Visual Studio
Proficient working and managing Office 365.
- Work collaboratively across enterprise to provide technology solutions/support services related to SharePoint technology.
- Provide technical/customer support for reporting platform and its integration with SharePoint
- Install/configure/test new features as part of the SharePoint Platform: content management, workflows (e.g. approval requests), integration with MS Office, document metadata, forms and other features
- Work with Governance team to Govern/manage SharePoint content; prevent content sprawl , delete unused sites, Manage sites for additional storage(e.g. my-site pages, department portals)
- Work collaboratively with hosting management group to ensure applications/integrations operate seamlessly. Provide QA and validation services after hardware upgrades/software patching
- Ability to apply operational processes that include best practices in change management, release management, testing, quality assurance and administrative support. Ensure all processes are properly documented, accurate and up-to-date
Bachelor Engineering/ Mater in Computer Application /M.Sc degree
Overall experience required: 6-10years.