Sr Operations Analyst – Global Customer Service
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter’s employees are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
Provides support for project management to the LATAM & Global Customer Service (GCS) implementation. Proactively reviews system enhancements, process changes and projects with creation of process documentation and standardization. Responsible for the development, design, implementation, strategy and coordination of process standardization for existing and new employees on Salesforce.com. Responsible for managing governance and audit of SOPs, training, documentation, work instructions and job aids at the global level for the GCS project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Analyzes customer service business processes to make decisions or recommendations aligned with the GCS system implementation
2. Assesses project management issues and develops resolutions in order to meet objectives and savings targets, which may include customer satisfaction, productivity and cost
3. Coordinate with the country GCS Project Managers & country Customer Service Managers on the customer service training strategy post GCS implementation.
4. Collaborate with GCS Process Owners on process documentation and changes.
5. Monitors the progress of the GCS Project Managers for Latam and UCAN process for project planning, scope, resources and budget to achieve the targeted results.
6. Supports the Latam / UCAN country supply chain Project Managers to ensure that the local project is in accordance with the global standard across all customer service processes.
7. Act as an expert on the order to cash cycle and uses knowledge to support the customer service key users through standardization, improvements and simplification.
8. Facilitate data gathering to analyze and follow up on cost and savings at the country/region level.
9. Continuously interact with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
1. Ability to work cohesively with other functions at the global level
2. Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
3. Excellent communication skills (with staff, peers, and upper management) and ability to develop rapport with other functional leaders inside Baxter to influence decision making
4. Teaching / Training experience
5. Embraces change, challenges status quo and makes recommendations for improvements to products and processes. Creates tools that help simplify job tasks and shares these with others
6. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations
7. Ability to read, interpret, follow and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
8. Ability to work independently
9. Good presentation and group facilitation skills
10. Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese is preferred
11. Travel 0-25% of the time
BS in Business, Operations, Engineering, or Supply Chain required. Minimum three to five years professional work experience in Supply Chain, Customer Experience/Call Center or Project Management required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.