Engineer - R&D
Perform routine engineering assignments of related tasks which form part of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories , corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
- Documents development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
- Solves routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
- Assists in the preparation of and participates in technical reviews; Responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Acts independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestions on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
- Contributes to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
- Investigates and analyzes customer service problems and recommends design improvements.
- Employs appropriate techniques and methods to successfully conduct specific assignments within negotiated deadlines after receiving general instruction.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of basic technical theories and principles within area of expertise for routine tasks.
- Develops knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
- Assesses feasibility of simple research and design concepts within area of expertise
- In consultation with R&D management, the R&D Engineer will define the needs for improving the processes and any other resources required for the completion of the design and development phase.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) and 0-1 year related experience.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.