Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter’s employees are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
This position will consist of managing sterilization processes before products are released as well as managing how the production process works. This role would be best fit for an Engineer that possesses sterility assurance/science experience as well as project management skills. The position may require up to 20% travel, but mainly supports global manufacturing facilities from Baxter's Round Lake, IL facility.
1) Establish recognition within Baxter as a leader in Sterilization (Moist Heat, Ethylene Oxide, Radiation, Aseptic Processing).
2) With minimal guidance, schedule and lead a team through the planning and execution of a small project or a defined piece of a large project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
3) Support product development efforts through the management and execution of the sterilization related deliverables.
4) Contribute to the maintenance of Baxter's leadership position for sterilization within the healthcare industry.
5) Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
6) Prioritize multiple tasks, write protocols, develop budgets and other required data and paperwork.
7) May supervise/coordinate assigned work for engineers and/or technicians.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.