Req #: 16000754_en
Location: Marsa MRS 3000, MT
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 8/11/2017 10:42:35 AM
The position is responsible for supporting clinical system or programming operational activities in one or more therapeutic areas.
The job holder will be required to:
Who you are:
- Hold minimum BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or equivalent + 2+ years SAS programming experience.
- Holding Master's degree in a related field. 1+ years of SAS programming experience in the Pharmaceutical, Device or Biotech industries (Sponsor, CRO or combination). will be considered an asset.
- Have demonstrated proficiency of programming skills
- Hold strong Base SAS v9.2 or later; SAS-STAT, and SAS Macro experience
- Have experience reading data from a variety of data sources and types
- Have excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have QC experience.
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Have experience with programming using CDISC standards is considered a plus.