Seeking Talent in Manufacturing EMEA Compounding Operations (Manager + levels)
Req #: 160000GD_en
Location: Thetford, ENG UK
Job Category: Manufacturing
Date Posted: 8/11/2017 10:42:22 AM
DescriptionOur employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters.
Do you want to know why it is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
We are continuously seeking to attract the best talents to be part of our compounding manufacturing operations across the EMEA region and be members of the Compounding management team. We have ambitious plans to continue growing and expanding our compounding footprint both through organic growth and acquisitions, hence why we are on the lookout for talented production managers to support us in our growth plans.
If you are passionate about manufacturing and are interested in joining our senior operations team at Baxter, apply now to be part of our talent community. As soon as we have an open position, your profile will be amongst the first to be viewed!
Our current compounding units in the region are located in:
- Thetford, Mount Vernon, Thames Valley, Stockport – UK
- Dublin – Ireland
- Montpellier, Lille, Strasbourg – France
- Sesto Fiorentino – Italy
QualificationsWho you are
If you have the following characteristics and experience, we would love to have you on our radar:
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in manufacturing or similar operations and a desire and capability to mentor and develop highly effective individuals and teams.
- 5-10 years of experience of operating in a GMP controlled environment with a detailed understanding of QA and Regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical and/or aseptic processing environment.
- An ability to manage growth while streamlining operations and managing capital intensity.
- Experience of deploying LEAN manufacturing techniques.
- Demonstrated track record in improving quality & compliance while also reducing costs through innovation.
- Experience of developing and achieving financial budgets and the ability to deploy corporate, regional & functional strategies within a highly matrixed, multi-national organization.
It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you.
If you want to learn more about career opportunities click on http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.