- Perform production inspections and document results while monitoring molding machines.
- Weigh count production, pack parts, and accurately label the production.
- Report abnormalities and corrective action to shift leader/supervision.
- Responsible for accurate documentation per Good Manufacturing Practices on production and quality records, cleaning forms, batch folders, etc.
- Participate in and complete all required training.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts and Lean exercises.
- Maintain good housekeeping and 6S responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by supervision/management.
- High school diploma required. Additional technical experience, training, or education a plus.
- Basic knowledge of quality and safety procedures and regulations a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to read and understand specifications and procedures.
- Able to complete documentation legibly.
- Trained as forklift driver preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Low absenteeism.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Meet visual acuity requirements as documented in the Baxter Cleveland Visual Acuity procedure CL-01-01-037.
- Audiometric testing and hearing protection required.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and climb ladders.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to push and/or pull up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to lift above the shoulder up to 20 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.