Req #: 1800082Y_en
Location: Singapore, SG
Job Category: Human Resources
Date Posted: 4/12/2018 10:08:37 PM
To act as business partner to departments/units in providing HR solutions & services to maintain / improve business performance
Responsible for efficient HRIS data process management to support employees / departments / business for day to day operations
Responsible for data analytics, provision of reports and meaning data for process improvement and decision
1. To act as adviser for business for day-to-day HR issues on compliance to policies, process, disciplinary & counseling, employee relation management, compliance to labor law, exit procedures, etc.
2. To propose and implement HR projects.
3. To maximize manpower utilization. Partner operation managers/supervisors in manpower management, plan for manpower need/ development, recommend change to jobs to improve manpower/ job skill availability.
4. To initiate/implement process improvement and change management process.
5. Support business/functions on the annual talent review and succession plans.
6. To act as local HRIS systems user to ensure safe keeping of employees data for various HR processes. Act as a link to IT department / HR & Non HR Users.
7. To ensure data integrity for local and global HRIS with establishment of data management process flow for HR & Non HR users / develop user manual & conduct training.
8. To ensure compliance to corporate / local requirement in data processing timeline and ensuring no negative impact to downstream HR processes in payroll / training / attendance / leave, etc.
9. To maximize HRIS system capability with monthly data reporting / analysis for various HR & business usage.
10. Lead in Committees e.g. Community Services, Cafeteria, Safety, 6S, Employee Wellness, etc.
11. To keep abreast with external environment changes and assess impact to HR & business. Recommend appropriate follow up action.
12. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirements.
· Degree/ Diploma in any discipline or equivalent
· Postgraduate qualification/ Diploma in Human Resource Management is an advantage
· Fresh Degree/ Diploma with Min 3 years of relevant experience or
· Degree with Min 3 years/ Diploma with Min 6 years of relevant experience
· [For Senior position] Degree with Min 8 years / Diploma with Min 10 years of relevant experience
· Good communication & interpersonal skills, influencing skills and possess knowlege of local employment act is essential
· Ability to interpret, analyze data/ information in planning of new HR programs
· Good network and rapport with government bodies, institutions and employers