Assembler II - Shift 3
Req #: 180006CI_en
Location: Mountain Home, AR US
Job Category: Local Job Codes
Date Posted: 4/12/2018 3:31:59 PM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Performs simple repetitive or cycled activities which may involve operation of simple machines with no adjustments required. Supplies material to workstations within a restricted area, or performs rework where some product knowledge is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks: inspecting and packing/unpacking parts, cleaning, machine restarts, creating labels, transporting and delivering parts, tracking materials delivered using batch trace, auditing, notifying of re-order points, addressing machine faults and creating/maintaining/verifying documentation.
- May be responsible for maintaining/updating charts, time sheets, batch trace, logs, and POMs.
- May be responsible to fill in as an Assembler I when needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this role
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have the ability to read and understand job instructions and part specifications and must be able to visually detect defects.
- Must be able to write legibly and use a numbering system.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Industrial or manufacturing experience preferred in electrical, mechanical, or control applications.
Physical / Safety Requirements
Requires walking, lifting up to 25 lbs, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching, standing, climbing, and carrying parts.
Must be able to safely operate a motorized vehicle (walkie, walkie rider, walkie lift).
Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
A Career that Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.