Customer Service Team Leader
Req #: 1800082N_en
Location: Old Toongabbie, NSW AU
Job Category: Supply Chain
Date Posted: 4/12/2018 12:28:31 AM
DescriptionTeam Leader – Customer Service
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an effective Customer Service Team Leader. This position is based at our Baxter Campus at old Toongabbie NSW. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 12 people. The successful applicant will be an innovative and strategic thinker who will be reporting to and supporting the Customer Service Manager ANZ to ensure operational and business metrics are met.
The primary objective of this position is to lead a high-performing team to meet business and customer requirements within required time frames whilst maintaining a customer centric culture by driving a high quality effortless customer experience.
QualificationsDo you have what it takes to build a career here?
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Relevant qualification and/or experience in a leadership position within customer service or similar role.
• Demonstrated sound leadership qualities and/or people management experience
• Effective communication skills
• Proven ability to make timely decisions based on sound professional judgement and consideration of risks.
• Demonstrated ability to provide effective feedback
• Strong Team player
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
• JDE system knowledge
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service required with proved ability to lead effective teams and create team enthusiasm and engagement.
• Experience in, or understanding of the health sector
• Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships internal and external
• Business acumen
• Performance Management experience
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close 27th April 2018.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.