The Manager ‘BU’ Training - EMEA provides a key Product and Therapy training function to the Regional Marketing team, Global BU Marketing and all EMEA Markets.
The role is responsible for:
- Raising Commercial Excellence in the regional organization by designing and implementing a full portfolio product and therapy training curriculum
- Developing and organising focused initiatives to assess competence and measure impact of the training curriculum
- Working closely with the commercial teams to define & deliver effective learning & development solutions enabling commercial teams to implement marketing & sales strategy and assist in meeting business goals as part of the Commercial Excellence offering
- Content innovation and development for Product Launches, providing guidance to the regions to ensure that programs are instituted effectively and in alignment
- Working with regional marketing to integrate product and therapy training with practical selling skills into product launch planning and execution.
- Working closely with the countries to identify local trainers, set priorities, develop implementation plans and execute those plans for the marketing and customer-facing teams
- BU Product, Therapy and SPIN selling skills training champion for the region
Provide professional learning expertise to drive a culture of Commercial Excellence through BU training:
- Lead the adoption of effective commercial L&D solutions through comprehensive BU training curriculum
- Publicise and deliver BU training calendar of events to educate new starters and ensure confidence, competence and safety in the field
- Improve quality standards for commercial L&D interventions through setting clearly defined standards & measuring all interventions against these standards
- Identify regional and country Product and therapy training needs and source / design / deliver solutions to meet these needs
- Evaluate effectiveness & sustainability of commercial L&D interventions
Work with the global and regional commercial teams to deliver training programmes linking knowledge with skills to achieve consistency and enhanced outcomes:
- Implement “Best in class” training programs that significantly raise the level of product, therapy, sales skills, account management, marketing skills in the commercial organization
- Work closely with regional BU Marketing to develop marketing materials that translate into powerful sales tools
- Create / deliver train the trainer programmes to ensure consistent training delivery & implementation across BU and clusters
- Be a member of Global and Regional BU product launch teams to address training requirements and commercial effectiveness needs
- Coordinate country Sales Trainer activities across the region and facilitate best practice sharing among the group
- Keep SPIN trainer community informed about new BU product launches, global and regional training initiatives
Support personal skills development of regional and country BU commercial teams by collaborating with HR Talent Management and other functions, to provide leadership and implementation of learning development programmes
Work to support the design and implementation of BU digital solutions as well as the integration of all solutions into the LMS.