Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The main purpose of this position is to ensure the
requirements of our customers are met in an accurate and timely manner for the
full range of aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products which includes
parenteral nutrition solutions, cytotoxic, and antibiotics.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Picking and preparing raw materials.
- Aseptically compounding sterile solutions or syringes.
- Packing of finished units for each order including final inspection of products.
- Labelling and dispatching of prepared products.
- Ensuring documentation is completed in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
To be successful in this role you will:
- Enjoy routine work with a high attention to detail
- Be comfortable working within a cleanroom environment for part of your working day
- Able to lift up-to 10kgs regularly throughout the day
- Meet our customers’ expectations regarding productivity and output
- Demonstrate a good understanding of basic mathematics
- Communicate effectively; written and verbal
- Be required to undertake and pass the pre-employment medical including blood tests
- Have the flexibility to work different shifts when required
- 12 months’ work experience in a similar role or laboratory environment would be advantageous
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close 25th April
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.