Human Resources Compliance Manager
DescriptionHuman Resources Compliance Manager
Deerfield, IL or Virtual/Work from Home (US)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• Focus on ensuring both legal and internal process compliance and data integrity.
• Work with internal and external SME's ensure that our internal process and practices are aligned to legislative requirements.
• Conduct audits and analysis, and work with stakeholders globally to ensure measurements of our KPIs as well as data integrity.
• Working with Baxter's legal counsel, and other internal and external SME's to ensure that Baxter's Global recruiting data, processes and policies remain compliant with current and emerging legislation within each geographic region.
• Lead Baxter's AAP and EEOC and other external compliance programs and audits.
• Lead or participate in all recruiting projects that include or are driven by Baxter's need or desire to remain compliant with both legislation and / or company policy.
• Develop a reporting suite and maintenance of all related compliance data; development strategies and recommendations to address gaps and opportunities.
• Manage the strategies of key Talent Acquisition processes, ensure SOP's and policy guides are up to date and communicated, and look for ways to improve or simplify process.
• Where opportunity exists, offer input and serve on project teams related to improving Baxter's recruiting technology platforms.
• Serve as a project lead or team member for various Talent Acquisition projects as they develop through the year.
• Minimum 5 - 7+ years recruiting operations experience in a large matrixed organization in a multi-functional role.
• Demonstrated experience leading the Affirmative Action Planning process for a large organization
• Experience in developing recruiting and sourcing processes, relationship building and networking resulting in successful placements and retention by recruiting team.
• Strong experience working with ATS process improvement, sourcing technologies and reporting.
• Facilitation and communication skills
• Strong business and functional acumen.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
• Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity.
• Results driven, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics.
• Successful candidate will possess proven project and process management skills.
• Bachelor's degree in business/HR or country equivalent.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.