Sr Operations Analyst - PMO
Req #: 180005C8_en
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Category: Research and Development
Date Posted: 4/10/2018 10:18:40 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Operations Analyst role supporting Renal R&D. The Operations department regularly coordinates with business partners to implement policies, analyze data, identify/executing process improvements, and resolve issues. The Operations Analyst will be monitoring headcount, tracking/facilitating capex spend, assisting in facility planning, analyzing data, presenting findings, and ad hoc projects. The person in this role must have a strategic mindset and great problem-solving skills to successfully accomplish ad hoc projects. This role involves frequent coordination with business partners and therefore requires the person to be articulate, outgoing, and self-motivated.
- Monitor headcount and send out reports on current status to senior leadership.
- Establishing and updating policies, procedures, and user guides.
- Assisting the teams in the Renal R&D organization on lab build outs and office moves.
- Tracking and facilitating capital needs for the Device Engineering organization.
- Assist team in maintaining and updating SharePoint site.
- Perform cost analysis, business optimization projects, and other ad hoc reporting presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 5-8 years of related work experience.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Excellent organization and time management skill.
- Eagerness to participate in change-oriented endeavors.
- Willingness to vary job responsibilities as required to meet the needs of our business partners.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.