Senior Marketing Manager - Global Nurtrition
In-region global marketing resource representing regional needs, connecting the local markets with GBUs, up and down, in order to best optimize new product launches and on-market product/portfolio performance for maximum profitable growth. Scope of responsibility ranges from new product launches to on-market responsibilities.
· Consolidate VOC and market intelligence and articulate back to GBU, GM’s & region head with consistent message
· Lead product launch plan within region (identify risks, opportunity capture, capability gaps) -> Ownership in the country
o Provide data to make effective priorities for launch in-country
o Help countries/clusters to be ready for new product launches
o Communicate effective new product launch KPI’s
· Effective training package coordination
· Identify root causes behind gaps in new launch performance and recommend enhancements to plans and capabilities
· Lift and shift positive successes in marketing/launch practices from market to market to drive profitable revenue growth.
· Help countries and region to execute global positioning and messaging (and implement at regional prioritized conferences)
· Analyze regional business performance and provide recommendations for corrective actions in specific product performance in given markets
Provide data and insight, and make recommendations for on-market product introductions (expansion) and effectiveness to optimize the portfolio in-country growth and profitability
Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data. Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, messaging, branding, and creative product/program development. Solid business acumen and project management. Strong results orientation.
BS/BA required with five to eight years experience in marketing, MBA strongly preferred. Healthcare/pharma industry experience is a benefit.