Marketing Manager – Acute Therapies
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Baxter’s Acute Therapies business is a US$500M business globally and is expected to play a major role in Baxter’s growth over the coming years, with significant investments being made in the pipeline and in market development. This role will be focused on supporting the Organ Support Therapies portfolio within Acute Therapies. There are major opportunities to expand the market globally and drive therapy adoptions.
The Global Marketing Manager will own executional elements of new product launches, development of marketing collateral, assist in new product strategy, development and expansion of existing products, convention planning and execution, and helping in identifying customer and market needs.
We seek a bright, high-energy, and agile marketer who will be responsible for execution of marketing strategy and plans. You will work closely with senior marketers within Organ Support Therapies, cross functional teams including regional marketing teams to assess market needs / barriers, develop plans and support market development initiatives, and ensure successful global commercial launches.
- Establish deep understanding of customer and region needs regarding marketing collateral and assets.
- Work closely with region/country marketing teams to understand barriers to adoption, develop strategies to grow penetration, & improve commercial execution.
- Develop foundational tools and materials to support consistent, aligned, and on-brand promotion across Organ Support Therapies.
- Own assigned elements of global product launch plans and execution.
- Partner with Product Development, Clinical, Market Access, Regulatory and Regional Marketing teams to ensure successful product launches and geographic expansion.
- Optimize educational assets to increase therapy adoption.
- Own assigned product lifecycle and on-market product management.
- Own assigned financial budgets and forecasting.
- Support market research and analyses of market trends to inform go-to-market strategy.
- Lead convention planning and execution for Organ Support Therapies portfolio.
- Lead ad promotion submissions for Organ Support Therapies.
- Serves as region and country liaison to ensure alignment with and implementation of assigned go to market strategies.
Qualifications – External
- Minimum of 4+ years marketing and/or sales experience in the healthcare industry, including deep Medical device product development, product management expertise and/or product sales.
- Demonstrated success creating marketing collateral in driving increased adoption and sales.
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, messaging, branding, KOL relationship management and creative product/program development.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication & collaboration skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple on-going projects.
- Ability to creatively and logically solve challenges and navigate roadblocks.
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Health-care medical device company experience in an international environment preferred.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.