· Lead cross-divisional, cross-functional, cross-regional projects with a broad scope:
1. Identify and engage necessary resources
2. Identify barriers and recommend solutions
· Approves team deliverables for project completion
· Anticipates and resolves conflict situations in a win-win outcome.
· Interacts through program updates and reviews with all levels of management
· Analyse complex data with the understanding of trade-offs between different business objectives and present recommendations.
· Manage & support the deployment of ConnectUs program and Supply Chain Toolsets & BI reporting at Global & Regional level
· Leads the team in defining program strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals
· Research new opportunities to improve operations and pursue business excellence; keep the processes & systems up-to-date making use of the most advance knowledge & technologies available on the market
· Effectively lead and facilitate distributed cross functional Global / Regional / Plant teams of SME's to deliver Global, Regional / Plant projects
· Provides technical support as required during the phases of the project
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.