Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
• Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory
• Drive sales growth in assigned territory and meet annual sales targets
• Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
• Understand market dynamics and the interplay between each stakeholders to carry out sales calls effectively at both HA and Private hospitals
• Quick to build productive customer relationship to nurture loyalty and develop peer reference
• Gather intelligence of competitive activities and feedback to management on a regular basis
• Effectively use sales tools and provide high quality in-service / product demo to familiarize customer product usage
• Adopt account management concept to optimize product sales with clear prioritization and focus
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
• Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
• University graduate, preferably degree holder in science or registered nurse
• 3 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
• Experience in hospital selling in surgical field, O&G or medical device is an advantage
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
• Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Proactive , motivated and committed self starter
• Proven sales track record
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.