Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The role of the Quality Intern will be to assist the Baxter Quality Team to ensure compliance with Health Canada GMP and Medical Device regulations. Primary tasks will include:
- Research and develop database for labeled storage conditions for medical devices and drug products sold by Baxter Canada
- Upload legacy quality files into newly implemented electronic document management system
- Review of drug compliance binder structure for Health Canada compliance
- Assist the Quality Operations Team as availability permits to assist with:
- Tasks supporting drug importation release and reconciliation
- Product returns and discards in compliance with Health Canada GMP requirements.
- Perform Minor SOP update (edits and creating records)
- Review stability and batch records for previous compliance years
May 14, 2018
Aug 23, 2018
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Thank you for your interest and application to Baxter. All applications will be reviewed and those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted directly.
Baxter is committed to creating and maintaining a barrier-free environment for all employees and customers. We believe in integration and equal opportunity and we are committed to treating all people with dignity and respect.