Customer Service Representative
Req #: 180006JU_en
Location: Utrecht, UT NL
Job Category: Supply Chain
Date Posted: 3/29/2018 7:48:53 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the daily execution of the day to day activities in the customer service department for the B2C or the B2B markets. This responsibility includes customer maintenance (new & existing), timely delivery of products to the Dialysis products to the patients at home or to our hospitals, timely order & return processing, answering customer calls in a timely & professional manner, daily release of backorders and supporting continuous improvement efforts in general. In this critical role, the CS Representative needs to collaborate to all relevant stakeholders such as Planning/ Warehousing/ Sales and Customers to create a very reliable and consistent great customer experience every single day.
This position will provide support to customers in the Benelux region.
“How can we provide an extraordinary Customer experience”, is written in your auto signature.
Daily execution of Customer Service tasks for the B2C or B2B markets:
- Order management (including holidays deliveries), Telephony, Complaints & Returns, Emergencies shipments, Backorders, Credit & Rebills, Escalations
- Supporting continuous improvement efforts;
- Managing internal & external stakeholders
- Provision of information to patients and the Healthcare providers if applicable
- Escalation management, focal point for the team, internal groups and the customer
- Build up strong relationships with internal/ external customers
- Be able if necessary to perform CSR functions to a high level of expertise
- Coordination of the logistics
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service is a big asset
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is a must
- Strong customer focus
- Enthusiast, flexible and creative
- Making quality decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Operating in accordance with Baxter's global business practice standards and ethics
- Strong personal commitment to support Baxter patients and customer clinicians
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.