Prof I-Finance-Audit (Internal Control)-All but PR
- Assist or lead in engagement planning, execution and reporting.
- Take a risk-based approach to plan audits across a variety of processes including IT, HR/payroll, procurement, manufacturing, inventory and commercial.
- Execute audit field work by assessing the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of compliance, financial, and operational controls.
- Understand and validate business processes and systems across functions and business segments.
- Become a subject matter expert to provide global department support for specific topics that could include, audit techniques, business process knowledge, understanding of specific risks or data Analytics
- Identify opportunities for cost recoveries and improvements to governance, processes or controls.
- Direct and develop other members of the audit team.
- Act as the primary liaison to stakeholders and Corporate Audit Management.
- Use data analytics during planning, execution and reporting to optimize coverage and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Baxter management to ensure familiarity with corporate priorities and alignment with the audit plan.
- Participate or lead special audits and projects that may arise.
- Mentor junior staff and new Baxter employees about the roles and responsibilities of Corporate Audit.
- Work with stakeholder to look for special projects opportunities and increase Corporate Audit’s partnerships
- Assist the Audit Manager or Lead Senior Auditor during planning, scoping and fieldwork execution
- Work closely with the Audit Manager to oversee the team activities and help in ensuring weekly tasks are completed.
- Coach other auditors in the department through sharing of technical knowledge, guidance through audit fieldwork, consulting on audit best practices and helping in their development of less experienced auditors.
- Assist Audit Manager in completing global departmental initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.