Product Specialist, HCM
Req #: 180006J2_en
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, SG VN
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: 3/27/2018 6:58:51 AM
- Support to achieve product quotas through the promotion/marketing support to the company's products or services.
- Prioritize promoting activities via account/territory management with including understanding of key decision makers, buying-influences and processes; prioritizing resource utilization through effective call-account planning and good time management.
- Identify and call on existing and prospective customers to understand and meet customers’ needs through targeted selling.
- Apply therapy and/or product knowledge to differentiate Baxter products against the competitors and address questions on products or therapies and/or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations.
- Monitor actual results against forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to secure market share.
- Build credibility & high trust with customer.
- Keep up to date and apply industry knowledge/trends, competitor activity to understand and meet maintain competitive positioning.
- Coordinate and participate in major marketing initiatives e.g. exhibitions, symposiums, promotional campaigns etc
- Provide feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes or recommend financially sound proposals /tenders & reach a win-win agreement.
- Uncompromising commitment to adhering to Baxter’s Code of Conduct and promotes the Baxter Culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities.
- Any project assigned by Managers.
- Ensure all business activities comply with Baxter’ business code of conduct, relevant Vietnam legal demands, and ethical standards
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacist/Doctor
- 3-4 years of healthcare experience focused on therapeutic promotion to hospital accounts
- Tender management experience is an advantage
- Well-developed presentation skills, effective communication skills
- Understand business operation, pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate ownership for achieving results.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and decisiveness.
- Able to develop solutions and make recommendations based on analysis
- Proactively seeks feedback and information to solve problems
- Basic PC skills (Word, PPT and Excel)
- Able to write/ speak English.