Manager, Marketing - Bedside
- Applying portfolio, buyer, segment and routes-to-market expertise to develop the end-to-end marketing strategy for the bedside portfolio through market research
- Creating tools and a go-to-market (GTM) strategy for best reaching our target markets, developing messaging and content to drive demand and leading generation events (ie. bedside TCO)
- Partnering across the marketing and sales ecosystem to create tools that optimize execution and business results
- Delivering unique/compelling positioning, strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the portfolio's market position, competitive advantage and business results
- Creating a clear and differentiated positioning for the portfolio and effectively communicating the message and ensuring the messaging is delivered through every relevant channel
- Plan the launch of new offerings and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Communicate the value of the solution to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling of the solutions
- Work collaboratively with the Education and Sales Enablement teams to educate sellers, channel partners, and business partners on the marketplace, the business drivers, the value proposition, the offerings, and competitive differentiation, through webcasts, in-person training, and other techniques
The ideal team member will have good educational and on-the-job experiences, and be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
Self motivated and hungry to grow and develop
Team player with a positive attitude
Competitive nature with a desire to succeed
Humility to ask good questions, and develop from experiences
Strong communication skills (presentations, building strong personal/professional relationships, etc.)
Analytical ability to assess situations and drive for improvements
Propensity to lead
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.