Field Service Tech II
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter’s employees are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
1) Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, equipment, policies and procedures
2) Provide dialysis/apheresis instrumentation installation
3) Completes installations and repair services within time requirements established by service management
4) Provide contract preventative maintenance in accordance with published procedures
5) Successfully completes instrumentation training at Baxter training facility
6) Provide on-site clinical instrumentation in service
7) Provide on-site technical instrumentation in service
8) Schedules service calls with customers in accordance with current procedures published by national and regional management
9) Provides installation and repair service within time requirements established by service management
10) Study for and pass BONENT exam, as determined by product line.
11) Must travel extensively.
12) Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1) Associate's degree or equivalent in a related field. Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience.
2) Excellent communication ability required.
3) Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions are required.
4) Ability to exercise independent judgment and draw accurate conclusions based on available information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.