BCU is currently looking for a Branch Manager for our Arden Hills, MN location, located within Boston Scientific. The Branch Manager will be responsible for business development, operation, and overall results of the service center. This role will have overarching responsibility for all aspects of the site including management of our partnership with Boston Scientific with a focus on value-driven consultations, financial well-being, and education to engage our membership.
1. Responsible for achieving all agreed upon service center goals and making appropriate action plans to correct deficient areas needing improvement.
2. Supervise, coach, train and develop service center employees in all operations, products, services, cross selling of all products and services, loan functions and attainment of individual goals.
3. Create and manage the branch business plan.
4. Responsible for resolving member concerns related to credit union matters.
5. Maintain a positive sales and service environment through education, training, reward, recognition and accountability.
6. Identify and execute promotional activities to ensure goal achievement, including support of BCU-wide marketing campaigns.
7. Responsible for understanding and monitoring compliance with credit union policies and operational procedures, and associated laws and regulations.
8. Oversee branch security, audit integrity and risk management.
9. Responsible for managing relationship with sponsor management team (if applicable) to ensure support and positive credit union positioning.
10. Provide direction and coordination for high levels of communication and teamwork with other branches and departments to support the overall goals of the credit union.
11. Successfully complete all required registrations and certifications as needed.
• College degree preferred
• Two or more years of management experience in a financial institution or retail sales. Five or more years experience in a financial institution or retail sales position in a management role will substitute for degree
• Strong sales skills, organizational ability and excellent written and verbal communications skills required
• Must be an energetic, self motivated leader with outstanding initiative
• Excellent detail orientation, time management, and follow-up skills required for working in a fast paced environment
• Excellent PC skills, and use of Microsoft office products, i.e. word, excel, and power point
• Must be results oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must be a person of high integrity who is dependable and professional at all times
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.