Salesforce.com Support Specialist
Salesforce.com Super User
The purpose of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) Specialist is to be the front-line support expert for Salesforce.com Sales and Marketing Users. Specific areas of responsibility are User Administration, Data Quality, Reporting/Dashboarding, and overall User Support. This position reports directly to the Director, Commercial Operations and will help leverage SFDC functionality and expertise to enhance the capabilities and productivity of the CRM platform to support the organization’s vision, values and strategy. The ideal candidate would have a natural curiosity, a passion for helping users understand the value of a CRM system and demonstrate a “how can I help” mentality to all situations.
- Activating new users and territory changes
- Customizing profiles and permission sets.
- Audit users each month, and run log-in reports for governance meetings.
- Campaign and lead management: Setting up campaigns, collecting lead lists, reviewing and confirming accuracy, and loading leads with Dataloader. When necessary, administer lead reassignments and lead corrections.
Data Quality: Have a passion for data accuracy and integrity
- Research and determine root causes of data quality issues and coordinate resolution with appropriate team
- Merge duplicate information (contact, opportunity, leads) duplicate leads, accounts, etc.
- Create and execute audits to ensure CRM data is clean and accurate.
- Document data quality policies and procedures.
- Manages issues log and prepares overall data quality and DQ trending report.
- Identify flaws in process flow that compromise Data Quality, inform affected areas and drive action to completion
Reporting and Dashboards
- Create reports and dashboards
- Support all franchises with ad hoc reporting requests
- Be a SME for reporting teams for reporting out of Salesforce.com
- Where possible, create efficiencies within reporting through automation.
Training/Documentation & Support
- Create/modify job aides and other training materials to assist field users with navigating and appropriately utilizing SFDC.
- Provide web-based demos and user support sessions, where necessary
- Provide Level 1 user support and triage, as necessary
- Act as a SME on projects as delegated by the Director.
- Understand business needs and translate into technical requirements
- Document in JIRA via user stories and acceptance criteria prior to scrum meetings.
- Communicate with IT and business on status and resolution of issues.
- Communicating custom development tasks to our Salesforce developer.
- Communicate new features and changes to users as they are released.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years related experience in Salesforce.com administration or support, particularly with Lightning Experience.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Experience in agile environments and JIRA tickets
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.