Sr Business Operations Analyst
2+ years of experience in the design and setup of Tableau analytic dashboards.
Working knowledge of best demonstrated practices for managing security, folder structure, and scalability on a Tableau server.
Ability to train and mentor other analysts on best demonstrated practices for Tableau dashboard design and server organization.
Collaborate with various business partners to understand business strategy and provide recommendations for sharing insights required to drive business strategy and results.
Coordinate and conduct report training, as well as presentation of key insights related to sales patterns, customer opportunities, and performance towards specific targets, for both the Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Apply strong project management skills including the creation of specific tools such as a project charter and project plans, that are used to ensure team members understand the purpose, next steps, owners, and deliverables required to complete projects of varying complexity.
- Assist IT in the development of information systems used to both extract and present results to end users.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of supporting SOPs and business requirements documentation.
- Ability to both identify and apply efficiency gains and process improvements to ensure optimal performance.
- Work closely with Managers and Directors on various projects, as well as on-going skill development.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
Attention to detail is essential.
Strong organizational skills.
Dedicated to producing timely and accurate results for both internal and external customers.
Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Access, Word, BI Tools such as Tableau, Cognos, and Database Management Tools.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.