The Trust Specialist will be responsible for monitoring the trust process, establishing guidelines and procedures, and supporting the frontline on onboarding new trusts. The position will be responsible for quality assurance and ensuring adherence to the guidelines established. The individual will also support IRA processes and other compliance related processes within Member Operations.
1. Provide fiduciary oversight on trust accounts
2. Act as a subject matter resource for the frontline and back office departments
3. Review, update, and implement trust guidelines and procedures
4. Perform quality reviews and provide feedback to Service Center Leadership team
5. Create training resources for frontline and back office departments
6. Review the onboarding of new trusts and ensure they are in compliance with standards and regulations
7. Proactively coordinates with others on day to day trust oversight activities
8. Works with various department team members and management to execute department projects, process, and system enhancements
9. Provides functional and technical support to the frontline and back office departments as well as training on new processes or initiatives
10. Participate in creating, modifying and executing new processes related to the operating systems to improve efficiencies related to all areas of the business.
11. Perform other duties as necessary to support the goals and objectives of the department and BCU.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of two (2) years’ financial operations experience with managing small projects with compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Familiarity with IRA features, guidelines, and regulations,
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage time efficiently in order to meet established deadlines while demonstrating an appreciation for accuracy and service.
• Possess strong communication and problem solving skills,
• Ability to work effectively and communicate with management, members, internal/external contacts, and vendors.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well both in groups and independently.
• Ability to plan and estimate own work and manage to the plan
• Ability to escalate appropriately and utilize resources effectively
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.