Key Account Manager
Req #: 180005NO_en
Location: Kuala Lumpur, 14 MY
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: 3/14/2018 9:48:53 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
Portfolio: Renal HD Portfolio
Territory: Klang Valley & Sabah
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Achieve sales targets through the direct sale of the company's products or services by prioritizing selling activities via account/territory management which includes understanding of key decision makers, buying-influences and processes; prioritizing resource utilization through effective call-account planning and good time management.
- Identify and call on existing and prospective customers to understand and meet customers’ needs through targeted selling.
- Apply therapy and/or product knowledge to differentiate Baxter products against the competitors and address questions on products or therapies and/or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations.
- Monitor sales against forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Continuously provide therapy updates through CME.
Takes to build a career here
Education and/or Experience. Include the education and/or experience that are necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
- Bachelor’s degree required in science, pharmacy or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year healthcare sales experience focused on therapeutic selling to hospital accounts or pharmaceutical or healthcare sales experience
- Able to manage territory/region independently
- Require working on a weekend for business activities such as Symposiums, Conferences, Events, Training etc
- Must be flexible and willing to work odd hours if necessary
- With a valid driving license and possess own car
Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel to complete course of work as well as to attend meetings, conferences, training
Qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
N/A: Intern or Co-op
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Call to Action
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.