Senior Grants Program Manager
- Identifies and resolves complex problems with little or no supervision or conference with a supervisor.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries related to projects/programs/policies, etc.
- Monitors the progress of ongoing research studies. Identifies delays in the studies promptly and works with Medical Affairs to address any issues with ongoing studies.
- Maintain grant program budgets and effectively
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and can work with an appreciable amount of latitude.
Good planning and project management skills.
Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management and employees within the company.
Must be able to work within a team environment.
Possess a broad knowledge of business operations (principles, practices and procedures).
Demonstrated success interacting broadly and cross functionally at global, region and country level with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timelines and deliverables meet predetermined goals.
Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with ability to realign priorities based on changing business needs.
Proactive and complex problem solving capability that identifies areas of concern within the department and develops solutions from a strategic and operational perspective.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one to three years professional experience required.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years of relevant experience with grants, project management or medical affairs in a healthcare or bio-pharmaceutical business.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.