Senior Business Operations Analyst
Summary - Responsible for National Accounts/Group Purchasing Organizations; IVS, ACC & GPI agreements, including courtesy verbal pricing, establish pricing and accruals, complete payment analytics, responsible for analyzing pricing, price increase and expiration initiatives and pricing issues & any ad-hoc analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that each account for 5% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
· Coordinate and/or conduct training as required for new and existing employees.
· Responsible for contributions to and/or creations of standard operating procedures and the maintenance of those procedures.
· Participate in process innovation to develop/identify procedural gaps, drive for improvements, efficiencies, achieve results and enhance customer relationships.
· Design and develop reporting and analysis for sales professionals and other reports as required.
· Demonstrate compliance with internal procedures, processes and values.
· Assist in the development of information systems with the IT group for sales/business analysis and trends.
· Dedicated support to specific Sales Management team in the formulation of customer strategies and tactics.
· Communicate with Field sales to understand customer needs and business opportunities.
· Lead individual within teams to support BOA’s in day-to-day activities.
· Analyze and make recommendations on business issues and opportunities.
· Lead or participate in team and divisional projects as required.
· Work closely with Managers and Directors to further develop skills within areas of responsibilities.
· Advanced detailed understanding of profit levers and financial impact to better understand business profit drivers.
· Develop financial and information support systems to identify specific opportunities and to track and measure progress toward key goals and initiatives.
· Pricing analysis on all proposed agreements to ensure pricing guidelines are maintained and to quantify the impact that proposed pricing would have on sales and profit.
· Prepare profitability analyses to assess the profitability of either proposed contracts or specific business entities and ensure that business profitability strategies are achieved. Based up on the results of analyses, partner with the sales force, marketing and supply chain functions to improve the profitability of proposed agreements and/or business.
· Present to various groups on profit analysis processes, guidelines and results
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Attention to detail is essential.
· Strong organization skills.
· Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
· Demonstrates ownership for achieving timely and accurate results.
Strong working knowledge of Excel, Access, Microsoft Word and Database Management Tools
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.