Head of Field Service Italy & Greece
Req #: 180002BU_en
Location: Sesto Fiorentino, 52 IT
Job Category: Technical Services
Date Posted: 3/9/2018 11:09:04 AM
Head Of Field Service Italy & Greece
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
The role is responsible to lead the integrated Field Service organization for Italy and Greece.
It is responsible to provide service, training, and consultancy to ensure optimal device performance and the safe delivery of care; ensures seamless customer support; enables productivity gains; delivers as per associated P/L(s) targets.
This includes the offering and sales service and spare parts, the management of the warranty terms and conditions for the distributed hardware, the tender and contract management for either Service product distributed by the company and by third parties, the management of the internal and contracted field organization, guaranteeing compliance to the company requirements and service levels defined and agreed with the region, business and customers.
Scope of responsibility ranges from traditional service products lines and extensions to new service product lines; being an active member of the EMEA Global Service Franchise leadership team.
Skills and Experience
- Scientific or Economic degree (BS/BA required, Master Degree and/or MBA desirable)
- At least 8 of experience in a multinational organization preferably in a Medical Device Company;
- Previous experience in management of service organizations/enterprises, technical service to electromechanical medical devices is a plus;
- Proven Financial knowledge (P/L, budget, cost controls);
- Project management (DMAIC, Lean, Six Sigma); solid ability to understand commercial requirements, market trends, financial data, and customer needs;
- Proven track record in leading projects to successful completion;
- Critical thinking & problem solving attitude (thinking outside of the box ability);
- Inspiring leader able to drive our mission of saving & sustaining lives in a meaningful way;
- To be a change agent focusing on continuous process improvement & quality/compliance.