Corporate Aircraft Technician
DescriptionCorporate Aircraft Technician
Waukegan Regional Airport
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Performs duties as Flight Technician, and maintenance on the corporate aircraft.
• Acts primarily as a flight technician onboard the corporate aircraft;
• Assists passengers and crew while onboard corporate aircraft;
• Plans, prepares, and serves meals aboard the aircraft;
• Maintains commissary;
• Investigates, analyzes, diagnoses, and corrects minor and major aircraft discrepancies;
• Executes all paperwork required in conjunction with maintenance tasks performed;
• Orders parts and supplies from outside vendors in addition to completing all appropriate paperwork;
• Travels with the aircraft to monitor maintenance being performed at approved repair stations;
• Perform duties maintaining hangar facilities including snow removal and fuel farm maintenance.
• Assumes any duties delegated by the PIC and/or Chief of Maintenance.
• Able to read and understand wiring diagrams and aircraft schematics.
• Ability to have a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays
• Have the physical ability to lift 75 pounds and fly as a 3rd crew member.
Education and Experience
• Hold an FAA airframe and power plant certificate.
• Be a graduate of licensed A&P School.
• A Minimum of Associate Degree.
• Have practical experience as an active aircraft technician.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.