Planner II- Supply Chain
- Determine finished goods inventory levels based on inventory strategies and business rules.
- Independently develop schedules for simple to moderately complex product lines using system tools and/or develop purchasing plans for outside finished good suppliers.
- Analyze plant capacity for one or multiple plants and manage product conversions and new product introductions independently.
- Partner with marketing to understand demand forecast and determine appropriate production plans.
- Meet service and inventory targets to meet business objectives.
- Assist in the management of global distribution, while taking ownership of the global supply chain.
- Primary liaison between marketing, finance, business forecast, engineering, plants, customer service, BEC, etc.
- Work on projects assigned by senior management. May assist in leading projects of limited scope.
- Reconcile and maintain code level inventory to meet business needs.
- Maintain product code data and statistics in various systems (JDE, OPPI, SYNC).
- Assist in the development and communication of long term operating plans to reflect overall plant/product line sales, production and inventory.
- Identify and inform manager of excess, slow move and obsolete inventory issues. Recommends actions that should be taken to resolve issues.
- Analytical, problem solving and systems understanding required.
- Advance Excel skills and systems knowledge required.
- Ability to think systematically with proven problem solving.
- Strong interdepartmental and external supplier communication, presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
Education and Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.