Summary: Coordinate the production of finished goods for Hayward product lines while balancing plant efficiency, sales, distribution, customer service and inventory requirements.Manage inventory globally for all products produced at Hayward as well as other Advanced Surgery products as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Independently develop 24 month rolling MPS for product lines using system tools and/or develop purchasing plans for outside finished good suppliers.
2. Develop and communicate long term operating plans to reflect overall plant/product line sales, production and inventory.
3. Analyze plant capacity for one or multiple plants and manage product conversions and new product introductions independently.
4. Partner with marketing to develop, monitor and change forecasts. Single point of contact for marketing.
5. Responsible for managing backorders and communicating proactively fulfillment risks to commercial partners, management and other stakeholders.
6. Determine finished goods inventory levels using FGRP analysis.
7. Establish service and inventory targets to meet business objectives.
8. Assist in the management of global distribution, while taking ownership of the global supply chain.
9. Primary liaison between marketing, finance, business forecast, engineering, plants, customer service, BEC, etc. Responsible for communicating and escalating as appropriate supply issues to appropriate stakeholders.
10. Work on projects assigned by senior management. Potentially lead projects of limited scope.
11. Reconcile and maintain code level inventory to meet business needs.
12. Maintain product code data and statistics in various systems (JDE, GME, SYNC).
13. Identify, measure and analyze potential opportunities within the supply chain and lead execution.
14. Identify and inform manager of excess, slow move and obsolete inventory issues. Recommends actions that should be taken to resolve issues.
- Advance Excel skills and systems knowledge required.
- Analytical, problem solving and systems understanding required.
- Ability to think systematically with proven problem solving.
- Strong interdepartmental communication, presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven and able to prioritize assignments based on business need. Independent worker.
Education and/or Experience:
BS in Operations/Logistics or similar technical degree; 5 - 7 years related experience. APICS certification preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.