Commercial Intelligence Manager, HP, Shanghai
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
• Responsible for commercial policies including but not limited to product value chain, hospital tender bidding price, distributor rebate and incentive .etc
• Responsible for billing forecast accuracy and communicate with supply chain to ensure products’ availability at deferent levels of distributor and hospital
• Monitor and optimize inventory level in channel
• Establish effective process to collect data (sales in/out , inventory, price)
• Establish robust system for collecting the data
• Provide BU and channel manager with valuable analysis
• Provide support on BU growth initiatives and projects
• Manage Data Audit
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual BU To-market sales target
• Develop and optimize distributors’ network to support the ambitious business growth of BU
• Responsible for distributor selection, opening & closing, monitor，in consensus with sales team
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
• University degree or above, preferred from health care related majors
• With 6-8 years working experience on sales or commercial management role, preferred in medical device
• Highly committed and accountable, with track record of driving business model transformation will be a surplus
• Willing to travel frequently
• Good communication, negotiation and presentation skill
• Know well about Pharmaceutical /Medical industry
• Excellent statistical analysis and planning skill
• Strong PC skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Good team player within team and cross function
• Soundly presentation skills
• Good written & oral English
• Well organized and self-driven
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.