Sr. Human Resources Representative
DescriptionSr. Human Resources Representative
Medical Device Manufacturing
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• Responsible for providing HR Generalist support for Baxter’s Largo facility and the Global Service organization.
• HR facility Lead for Largo location. This includes being a business partner with the Senior Leadership Team and participation on the leadership team.
• Partner with HR Manager to provide HR partnership with our Global Service Field organization and the larger organization as needed.
• Responsible for the Largo New Employee Orientation ensuring all required HR documentation including I9 is completed and benefit/facility information shared.
• Proactively communicate with employees and managers regarding HR policies and practices and key HR programs. Be a change agent with the HR transformation ensuring that the workforce understands the new systems and are adopting the new HR model.
• Support HR team in implementing function HR plans and programs (performance management, Annual Compensation Review, Talent Review Process)
• Participates in local talent planning which includes implementation of function-wide training and development plans and talent management support including support of leadership assessment process.
• Works independently to resolve Employee Relationship issues ensuring that HR management is informed of issues. Partner with the ER Center of Excellence to manage through issues.
• Partner with SLT and employees for facility wide initiatives to drive employee engagement and involvement
• Partner with EHS and management as needed for work related initiatives.
• Data management responsibilities to include processing Workday changes, reporting on key facility wide initiatives, audits of data, earnings payout and data correction as needed.
• Maintain measurement systems and analyze data to determine the impact of HR programs.
• Makes recommendations to management based upon analysis.
• Disciplined action and execution, ability to drive operational excellence, promote teamwork, communicate effectively. Strong technology application and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels of an organization.
• Bachelor's degree required with 3-5 years of human resource professional experience. Prior experience in a manufacturing or operations preferred.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.