Product Specialist, Mekong
Req #: 180005EN_en
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, SG VN
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: 3/4/2018 7:01:35 PM
- Be responsible for achieving product volume, product mix and profit objectives through high performance execution. This involves effective accounts or territory management such as new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory, limited industry or product line.
- Knowing clearly tender status at territories, proactive address needs with key stakeholders and support tenders.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support to achieve product quotas through the promotion/marketing support to the company's products or services.
- Prioritize promoting activities via account/territory management with including understanding of key decision makers, buying-influences and processes; prioritizing resource utilization through effective call-account planning and good time management.
- Identify and call on existing and prospective customers to understand and meet customers’ needs through targeted selling.
- Apply therapy and/or product knowledge to differentiate Baxter products against the competitors and address questions on products or therapies and/or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations.
- Monitor actual results against forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to secure market share.
- Build credibility & high trust with customer.
- Keep up to date and apply industry knowledge/trends, competitor activity to understand and meet maintain competitive positioning.
- Coordinate and participate in major marketing initiatives e.g. exhibitions, symposiums, promotional campaigns etc
- Provide feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes or recommend financially sound proposals /tenders & reach a win-win agreement.
- Uncompromising commitment to adhering to Baxter’s Code of Conduct and promotes the Baxter Culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities.
- Any project assigned by Managers.
- Ensure all business activities comply with Baxter’ business code of conduct, relevant Vietnam legal demands, and ethical standards
Bachelor degree in Pharmacist/Doctor
3-4 years of healthcare experience focused on therapeutic promotion to hospital accounts
Tender management experience is an advantage
Well-developed presentation skills, effective communication skills
Understand business operation, pharmaceutical industry
Demonstrate ownership for achieving results.
Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and decisiveness.
Able to develop solutions and make recommendations based on analysis
Proactively seeks feedback and information to solve problems
Basic PC skills (Word, PPT and Excel)
Able to write/ speak English.