Research Associate III
Bachelors (required) or Masters (preferred) in Engineering or Science – Electrical Engineering, Computer Science / Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry
- Demonstrated academic performance – minimum GPA 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Proven track record of delivery of commitments
- Passion for Science or Engineering with a desire for a career in the medical technology industry
- Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem solving
- Intern or Co-op experience (preferred)
- Self-confident team player with a drive for results.
- Willingness and ability to relocate to other Baxter sites in North America, Europe and Asia on a short-term basis, if required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.