Clinical Training and Education Specialist
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
The Training and Education Specialist will develop internal and external content and learning platform/curricula that are necessary to support the key strategic initiatives aligned to profitable growth within the HD business. The Training and Education Specialist will also work collaboratively with the country/region representative to execute a plan that will build upon and/or transfer the technical skills and knowledge required.
· Develop content for product and therapy learning
· Leverage learning system platform aligned with Baxter standards
· Vendor management to develop training tools and events
· Implement training and learning curriculum for new products
· Provide support for on-market products and therapies
· Develop a sustainable learning platform within the GBU environment
· Provide input on best practice learning globally
· Incorporate clinical evidence into content
· Oversee appropriate certification for relevant staff
Certified and experienced dialysis nurse
Fluency in English is required
HD product/therapy knowledge
Project management skills
Excellent communications skills
Internal and external stakeholder management experience
Drives engagement (collaboration)
Experience in training and education