***Candidates must not be allergic to Penicillin or Cephalosporins***
Establish and maintain an inventory management system for Round Lake Drug Delivery. Lead employees, following company policy, to balance workloads and adjust assignments, and develop effective procedures to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the inventory operation.
Position will partner with Engineering and manufacturing to ensure that parts dispensed into production meet machine specifications through effective receiving inspection and functional testing.
Position will ensure that review, investigation and resolution of balance comparisons between the inventory item physical location and system location exist.
- Responsible for conducting purchasing functions related to the acquisition of materials, equipment, operating supplies, and plant contract services.
- Directs the activities of the parts cage technicians and interfaces with the production, engineering, and maintenance departments in the plant.
- Involvement in strategic sourcing initiatives and selection of new suppliers.
- Analyze and maintain reports on inventory costs, and budgetary reports to ensure the facility is operating effectively.
- Direct parts cage reconciliation to ensure operational and system accuracy
- Manage cycle counts and other various inventory audit practices.
- Interface with manufacturing, maintenance, and engineering personnel to source for resolution of inventory inquires.
- Complete documentation for supplier approvals, new item set up, lead time, and standard cost updates, payment terms (Maximo, JDE, Coupa, Sparefinders).
- Prepare purchase requisitions, place orders, receive and put away spare parts.
- Resolve and initiate return of products, repairs, and refurbished items.
- Enter parts cage inventory item usage into Maximo
- Assist in maintaining satellite inventory levels throughout multiple areas of the plant
- Bachelor's degree preferred. One to three years’ supervisory experience preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience in a technical or business related field in the inventory part cage function.
- Familiar with the Maximo, JDE, Coupa, Sparefinders or similar software platforms.
- Experience with Total Productive Maintenance or Reliability Centered Maintenance a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.