Data Analyst- Contract
Req #: 18000412_en
Location: Dublin, L IE
Job Category: Finance
Date Posted: 2/28/2018 8:39:11 AM
AP Process Analyst
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters.
Do you want to know why it is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
Location: Deansgrange, Co. Dublin
Purpose of Role: Reporting to the Accounts Payable Assistant Manager, the purpose of the role is to manage the administration of all Baxter Accounting and Banking systems..
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To audit and maintain the flow of documents from arrival to Mailroom to point of payment
- Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management
- Discovering irregularities in workflow process and determine continuing needs
- Develop and maintain reporting measures to monitor flow accuracy
- Analyse and review data audit checkpoints and report
- Act as focal point for held or failed documents to point of resolution
- Maintain held document log and report status
- Become super user of the workflow process and guides users actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Communicating to management and Team by documenting MAP (Maintaining Accurate Processes) and Process flow type documentation
- Provides information by answering questions and requests related to the flow of documents to Team and others
- Constantly review the workflow process and research CIP possibilities.
- Approval Matrix to ensure SOX compliance.
Who you are:
- Third level qualification, preferably in accounting-related discipline;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong IT Skills and system Knowledge;
- Self-starter - ability to work on own initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Team player;
- Ability to communicate in fluent English both verbally and in writing
- Organizational Astuteness
- Managing Processes
- Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Change Management
- Client Relationships
- Supports Innovation
- Developing Standards
- Working knowledge of information systems such as JD Edwards, SAP, Seeburger, Pega;
What we offer
It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you.
If you want to learn more about career opportunities go to http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our Shared Service Centre was set up in 2000 and is based in Deansgrange, Co Dublin. We support a number of Baxter’s European businesses and are in the process of expanding our operations to increase the scope of services. Operations include: accounts payable; accounts receivable;