Senior Business Analyst
Responsible for strategic financial support to assigned Business/Function/Country through the delivery of Decision Support and Financial Planning and Analysis activities. The job holder partners directly with the assigned Business/Country Leaders, and is the owner of financial and business results.
- Provides input to and participates in review cycles in the assigned Country as well as develops recommendations to achieve business results.
- Partners on all key Country/ commercial and organizational projects with Business Units and Functions; supports the Cluster Finance Director in all key Country projects such as liquidations, mergers, re-organizations, etc.
- Proactively monitors and analyzes business results and advises management on business and financial decisions/issues, identifies corrective actions/solutions and tracks execution and outcome.
- Takes part in Country and European development projects (e.g. Business Development opportunities, market/product situational analysis, competitive analysis))
- Financially responsible for the monthly business review, annual operating plan, quarterly forecast, and long range plan for the assigned Business Unit / Function
- Typically 5+ years of experience in Finance & Business Management.
- International experience in similar industry for Multinational companies is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis and reporting.
- Full proficiency in English (spoken, written, read). Additional European languages are a plus
- Working knowledge of MS-Office and Cognos applications
- Independance, intellectual curiosity and relentlessly driving to improve financial outcomes. Ability to embrace and lead changes