Sr.Strategic Product Manager
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
1. Leader internal teams to develop a solid business plan for Broad Marketing in order to drive PD penetration growth in lower tier area.
2. Drive ‘Go County project’ plan execution by internal team’s support, monitor KPIs during the process, organize periodic meetings and adjust the plan if necessary to ensure project performing successfully.
3. Lead team member to develop marketing plan and implement by NPS to support Go County project.
4. Support PD marketing team on key marketing strategy or business model initiation and development.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
1. Above 10 years working experience in multinational company, working experience on strategic marketing project development and implementation is preferred;
2. Result driven
3. Good in interpersonal skill and communication;
4. Good in English (both oral & written)
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law