Cell 2 Opex Mgr II
- Ensure products are provided to customers on time so that product quality, yield, operating costs and process efficiencies are met.
- Identify/prioritize/provide resources to assist the department director to meet the annual operating plan and budgetary commitments.
- Lead Opex team to drive Conversion Loss, DL efficiency, and VIP projects to drive business results.
- Utilize lean tools to drive root cause analysis and mentor team.
- Emphasize training and implement control systems on the shift or multiple shifts to eliminate product discrepancies.
- Interfaces with the other managers/customers to ensure our quality commitments are met.
- Help prepare budgets and forecasts for areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for assuring compliances to all regulatory requirements -- FDA, OSHA, OFCCP, EPA, etc.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Perform analytical review, recommend, and implement corrective action for any exception condition.
- Work with divisional personnel in support of projects within areas of responsibility.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
- Interview, hire, coach, motivate, develop, recognize and manage performance of direct reports. Provide regular feedback to all direct reports. Assist in setting performance objectives and development plans and monitor progress.
- Interview, hire, coach, motivate, develop, recognize and manage performance of direct reports. Provide regular feedback to all direct reports. Assist in setting performance objectives and development plans and monitor progress
- Proven track record of interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments, and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment. lean training (green belt preferred).
- Ability to manage activities of departments through subordinates who exercise full supervision in terms of cost, methods, and employees.
- Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data and information and financial reports, understand and resolve technical difficulties, interface with internal engineering/technical experts and external technical representatives, manage multiple priorities in a manufacturing plant setting, be resourceful to a large manufacturing department.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years manufacturing experience and 2 years of supervisory experience.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.