Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an HR Manager to join our market leading HR team for a 12-month Fixed Term contract. Reporting to the Human Resources Director and working alongside a dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to partner with our employees and business leaders to drive the people agenda and improve the capability within the organisation to achieve business results.
What You’ll Be Doing
The role will have you exercising every aspect of your HR knowledge and experience and play an instrumental role to:
• Operate as a trusted advisor & business partner to collaborate and implement HR strategies to attract, develop and retain talent
• Drive the development and implementation of operational plans, projects and processes, including change management, engagement surveys and the Talent Review Process
• Execute performance and talent management programs and practices
• Influence leaders and managers with people and organizational data, metrics, and analytics
• Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders
• Develop and advance talent management plans and programs including HiPo, succession, internal movement
• Partner with the business to influence organisational design and change initiatives
• Effectively resolve employee relations matters
• Lead complex projects and meet tight deadlines
• Provide expert advice on HR trends and policies, employee coaching, change management, workforce planning and performance management
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
• HR or related tertiary qualification - preferred
• Several years of HR generalist experience - essential
• Experience in a multinational corporate environment - preferred
• Sound judgment and decision making capabilities
• Strong project management skills
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment
• Proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders
• Demonstrated track record of building effective cross functional relationships
Why Baxter? A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
For further information, please contact Charlotte Williams on (02) 9848 1236.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.