Business Services Loan Documentation and Processing Specialist
The Business Services Loan Documentation and Credit Analyst will be responsible for the day to day loan operations of the Business Department. Working closely with the Department Manager, he/she will be able to enter Loan Applications on Symitar, order services needed for loan applications, complete Loan Documents for both Real Estate and Non-real Estate loans, explain initial qualifications for business loans to new members, and spread financial statements for non-complex credit analysis.
1. Enter new business loan applications on proper core system;
2. Order the required third party supporting information for business loans, including Purchase Contracts, NADA values, Appraisals, Title Reports, Flood, UCC, credit bureaus, etc.;
3. Prepare loan documentation for all business loans, including both Real Estate and Non-Real estate Secured loans;
4. Review Business Loan documents for accuracy, both for Symitar and Mortgage loans;
5. Prepare Commercial Real Estate loans for closing, including working with the Title Company on Settlement, document signing and funding;
6. Monitor loan processing and posting for accuracy;
7. Spread financial statements for credit analysis under the guidance of the Commercial Loan Officer or Department manager;
8. Monitor loan credit quality on a weekly basis to identify early payment or DQ issues;
9. Discuss initial loan requests with new members, and assign to the proper staff member for further processing, if needed;
10. Review Business Loan files with the Loan Officer to be certain the files are complete for Audit and the Annual Loan Exam. including loan documents, lien filings, insurance and receipt of other documents as required by Loan Policy;
11. Assist in the annual Business Loan Portfolio review, by obtaining and tracking individual file statements, updated collateral value, lien placement, etc. for Business Loans;
12. Ability to understand basic financial statements;
13. Provide reliable coverage within Department;
14. Other responsibilities, as needed.
- Associates degree, with concentration in finance, accounting or related field.
- 2 to 3 years of loan documentation experience, with introduction to financial statement analysis.
- Proven customer service skills for business and commercial real estate loans.
- Knowledge of financial products and services and the ability to promote the Credit Union to members.
- Knowledge of Business Regulatory and Lending policies for Financial Institutions.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, with strict attention to detail and regulatory compliance.
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills Excellent organizational, analytical, and follow-up skills.
- Must be proficient in Windows, Excel, and loan systems.
- Ability to work independently, and identify and implement process improvements, as needed.
- Must be able to work as part of a small Business Services Team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.