Manager - HR, R&D
Req #: 180000L8_en
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Category: Human Resources
Date Posted: 2/22/2018 11:39:08 PM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Drive Initiative that support R&D HR Strategy and execute Ramp up.
- Coach management on key annual compensation review (ACR) activities.
- Drives development & engagement plan of forward-looking center scale up growth plan in consultation with global leads
- Leverages Global Baxter HR strategy, Policies, Practice and recommend improvement of the same.
- Effective implementation of 30-60-90 days on-boarding plan; Review and document the progress.
- Work with key stakeholders to improve employee experience.
People and systems
- Leads upgrade and deployment of workday and other technologies, infra., processes
- Execute TRP – across levels.
- Leads recognition initiatives for top performing staff and teams
- Improves bench-strength and mentors potential leaders across
- Drives learning, talent development and inclusiveness
• Partner with business leaders to drive engagement activities.
• Coach leaders & employees on employee relations matter.
Ethics & Compliance
• Drives adherence to ethics & compliance across the center
• Conduct investigations & provide business perspective, as appropriate.
- Masters in Human Resources
- 4+ Years of working in R&D setups
- Overall 8 to10 years’ experience.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.