Senior Accountant - DACH
Support the Controller and the team in executing US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting and reporting for the entities in scope; ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the reporting.
Ensure adherence of processes to company's policies and procedures, internal and external audit requirements and local rules and regulations; support strengthening of financial processes and controls.
Work closely with Shared Service Centres and Service Delivery partners in execution of end to end finance processes.
Support resolution of complex accounting and tax issues.
Support local, regional and global projects, as required; provide financial support in such projects.
Be an advocate of finance function.
Maintain focus on continuous process improvement.
Who you are:
· 5-10 years of relevant professional experience.
· Proven experience in a multinational environment and/or audit.
· Strong knowledge of US GAAP and tax matters.
· Knowledge of local GAAPs for the countries in scope.
· Excellent communication skills, diplomatic, flexible and “can do” mind-set.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English and German.
· Strong reporting tools and MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualified /qualified ACCA/CIMA.
· Ability and willingness to travel internationally as required.
· Experience in JDE and Pega Tools an advantage.
· Additional hours at critical times (e.g. month-end) may be required. Also, and on an exceptional basis, the role may require Public Holiday.